|Beginning in L.A.
May 13, 2004
Hi, I was just diagnosed and am wanting to find a really good dr. in L.A. Where should I start looking? Is there an HIV specific health clinic in L.A. Could I get their phone number? thanks.
| Response from Dr. Young
There are a number of excellent centers in the LA basin. Check out ASOfinder.com for a AIDS service organization to make local recommendations. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Afraid I Have AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Precum Touching Vagina?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Sharing A Razor?
- What Is The Risk Of Eating Sperm?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- What Is The Risk Of Sharing A Cigarette?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.