Beginning in L.A.
May 13, 2004
Hi, I was just diagnosed and am wanting to find a really good dr. in L.A. Where should I start looking? Is there an HIV specific health clinic in L.A. Could I get their phone number? thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
There are a number of excellent centers in the LA basin. Check out ASOfinder.com for a AIDS service organization to make local recommendations. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If You Have Unprotected Sex And You Have Hpv?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Weakness After Herpes Outbreak
- Transmission Of Chlamydia
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.