May 13, 2004
What do you know about anti-HIV gene therapy?And what about mutation in HIV gene?Will this mutation help for gene therapy?
| Response from Dr. Young
Once, very exciting, the prospect of gene therapy for HIV will probably have to wait for several more years... BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Being Fingered?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Shingles Causes Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.