Nevirapine complications in a naive patient

I wrote you a month before about the use of nevirapine vs efavirenz for a first regimen in a naive patient. Unfortunately it complicated with toxic hepatitis with ALT 708 and bilirrubin 9. I was admited to hospital for 9 days. Also I had acalculous chlecystitis. Doubts now are about the beginning of a new treatment. Even If liver function gets better do you think I'm at greater risk of developing hepatic disfunction than before ( I hav no other infections namely hepatis)? Could cholecystitis be explained also as a treatment complication? Again I thak you for your atention.

The toxic hepatitis from nevirapine (Viramune) generally occurs within the first several months of therapy and is due to a hypersensitivity reaction. Liver function typically returns to normal after the event and does not seem to predict a similar reaction to other antiretroviral medications or a greater risk of long-term liver problems. Acalculous cholecystitis means inflammation of the gallbladder in the absence of gallstones and could have been related to the liver inflammation (in view of the proximity).

Meds and Regimens
SOMETIMES IN LIFE THERE ARE NO CHOICES