promising treatment start?

I was diagnosed with HIV in february of this year and had a really low CD4 count (54) and a high viral load(?log6), it came to light through an OI, PCP.I was started on Combivir and Efivirenz and also take Dapsone as a prophylactic.After 7 weeks of treatment my CD4 count went up to 98 and the viral load down to 248 copies per ml...it seems that I cannot find any real info whether this is really good and promises an ok prognosis or whether this is just "beginners luck"

Thanks for your question.

You're on a highly recommended first-line treatment and have had an excellent (though not unheard of) response.

So long as you find the ways to continue to be fully adherent to your regimen, your health should continue to improve.

Thanks for reading. BY

Starting Treatment
Recent diagnosis