Need help, urgent

How can a recently diagnosed full time student apply for free HIV meds? I'm in college and nervous. I don't work and was wondering what can I do? I cant stop crying these past 3 days and am so scared. Please help. Thank you.

Thanks for your question and sorry to hear of your diagnosis.

There should be a number of ways for you to access care and medications. If you're in college, you should have access to your student health clinic, as a starting point. Contact your local AIDS service organization for locally-relevant advice about who you can see for advice and medical care (check out TheBody's ASOfinder.com).

Most importantly, know that it's probably unlikely that you'll have to start medications in the near-term future; that said, there are plenty of things (education, counseling, preventive medicine) that accessing care now can help with.

I hope that this helps, stay in touch and feel free to ask questions here anytime. BY

don't need aids drugs
VL Lowering w/o Meds