don't need aids drugs

hello docs,

I don't think HIV med is working at all. It is making big profits for the doctors and pharmecutical companies. Body health is really depend on how one persons body defense system deal with the virus. As you can see, people still dying even they have access to the best drugs in the world while there are people have no access to drugs still live healthy over many years (2 decades). That is why we have non progessor and progressors. It is all about how well your body deal with the virus even w/o med. This HIV drugs is just another crapy thing.

Thanks for your post.

I disagree-- yes, people with HIV in the developed world do die; if you look at recent large epidemiological studies from the US CDC or the EuroSIDA group, you'd find that the causes of death have shifted from the sterotypical AIDS-related issues to non-AIDS causes. It's not all about profits. In my state, Colorado, it's estimated that there have been 2000 fewer deaths due to HIV/AIDS since the advent of HAART therapy. Tell those thousand individuals that they're living simply because of profits.

There are those who are naturally slow- or non-progressors, but to insinuate that the drugs haven't saved lives is inaccurate and irresponsible. To encourage those who can benefit from (albeit imperfect) drugs not to use them on this misrepresentation only leads to needless death, needless suffering. BY

can you pinpoint the years by CD4
Need help, urgent