How to take drugs, when & how does alcohol affect

I wish to ask what the right way to take meds is? I just take mine before meals with 1/2 a glass of water. I hv been on treatment since July last year and am on stavudine, lamuvidine & neverapine. Also if I take my tablets 2 hours after my usual time how does it affect and also does the occassional beer affect treatment - if so how? Also do the drugs I am cause nauseau and morning sickness? Thanks

Thanks for your question.

It shouldn't be a problem to take your medications (on occasion) two hours after their usual time (assuming a once- or twice-daily regimen).

Also, an occasional beer shouldn't be an issue, so long as you don't forget to take your medications. Nausea is not a typical side effect of the medications that you're taking, though I'd make sure to mention this to your doctor, since drug-related or not, it sounds like something that is impacting your quality of life.

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps. BY

Life Span vs. Toxicities, plus Cancer Concerns