|Please advise me
May 1, 2004
Hi, I have a quick question. I am concerned because I'm 19 years old and have very little income, I have medicaid in the state of michigan. Would I be able to receive proper treatment, or would I have to somehow come up with a way to pay out of pocket, or would i just be doomed? Any general info or some specifics about the state of michigan's policies should you happen to be familiar with it would be a great help. thanks.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your question.
You should be able to recieve care for HIV in Michigan-- I don't have specifics, but I always refer patients to their local AIDS service organizations for advice about how to access care and who to see to receive care.
Good luck. BY
I really need some advice PLEASE!
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Blood Taken With Dirty Needle
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.