Please advise me

Hi, I have a quick question. I am concerned because I'm 19 years old and have very little income, I have medicaid in the state of michigan. Would I be able to receive proper treatment, or would I have to somehow come up with a way to pay out of pocket, or would i just be doomed? Any general info or some specifics about the state of michigan's policies should you happen to be familiar with it would be a great help. thanks.

Thanks for your question.

You should be able to recieve care for HIV in Michigan-- I don't have specifics, but I always refer patients to their local AIDS service organizations for advice about how to access care and who to see to receive care.

Good luck. BY

I really need some advice PLEASE!
Injectable HAART