|Too much faith in HIV tests?
Apr 29, 2004
With our current technology, we have never seen a photograph of the HIV virus.
Why is there so much faith in our tests for HIV if none of them can actually see and find HIV?
| Response from Dr. Young
I'm not sure where you're coming from, but there have been plenty of electron microphotographs of HIV. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.