|Too much faith in HIV tests?
Apr 29, 2004
With our current technology, we have never seen a photograph of the HIV virus.
Why is there so much faith in our tests for HIV if none of them can actually see and find HIV?
| Response from Dr. Young
I'm not sure where you're coming from, but there have been plenty of electron microphotographs of HIV. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Oral Thrush Infections Pictures Of
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.