Getting Treatment

I was wondering if there are any free places in San Francisco to get results done on T-cells and viral loads. I'm going to start working full time in 2 years and I was recently infected 6 months ago. I can't afford anything until then but where can I go to monitor my blood work? Do you think I'll be okay without meds for two years? I'm really nervous and don't know what to do. Thanks

I suspect that of all places on the planet, SF probably has a wealth of resources for people living with HIV infection. I would start with the health department and any AIDS Service Organization in the Bay area for info. SF General Hospital, also probably has a mandate to provide care regardless of ability to pay. Ask around.

Eradicating HIV
newly diagnosed?