what are the blood tests that i should monitor closely?
Apr 28, 2004
in terms of monitoring HIV what are the blood tests that i should monitor closely, how will i know that the hiv infection is not getting worse?
Response from Dr. Young
These numbers are the most important in determining your risk of having a HIV-related complication, or, the need to start on medications. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Purple Gums A Symptom Of Hiv?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.