Starting Sustiva and Combivir
Apr 28, 2004
Is it okay to take combivir and sustiva at 2 different times at night? I usually go to bed around 2 am. I want to take combivir at 10 am and 10 pm but want to wait till 1 to take sustiva. Is this okay?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, it would be fine to take the Combivir and Sustiva at different times. This does add to the complexity of your regimen a little, but so long as it works for you and makes it less likely that you'll miss, it's fine with me. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do You Get Tested For HIV After You Had Unprotected Sex?
- If You Sit On A Toilet Seat That Has Blood You Can Get Aids?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Erotic Massage?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Pool Water?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Smoking After Someone?
- Do People Get HIV From Erotic Massage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.