Apr 28, 2004
Can Indinavir be stored in the same container as other medication i.e. decanting ARV medication for week into smaller pill box. If no. Why? Thank you
Response from Dr. Young
In general, this would be fine by me. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
- Blood Transfusions For AIDS Patients
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- How Common Is Facial Wasting Modern HIV Medication?
- How Many People Have Caught Hiv Through Receptive Oral?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.