Apr 28, 2004
Can Indinavir be stored in the same container as other medication i.e. decanting ARV medication for week into smaller pill box. If no. Why? Thank you
Response from Dr. Young
In general, this would be fine by me. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Sharing A Razor?
- Does Groin Pain Mean I Have AIDS?
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.