Zerit + Kaletra vs. Emtriva + Kaletra
Apr 25, 2004
Is that good enough to limit the development of lipoatrophy or should I also replace Kaletra? What would you suggest replacing Kaletra with?
My VL is undetectable and CD4 of about 600.
Response from Dr. Boyle
I'm puzzled, Coviracil and Emtriva are the same medication, i.e., emtricitabine. If your doctor has you on the regimen you indicate, then you need to call him right away to discuss that.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Saliva Or Making Out?
- How Long Can You Live With Hiv And Not Know It?
- How Long Does It Take For Aids Symptoms To Appear?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- If A Condom Breaks Can You Get Hiv?
- How Is Hiv Spread From Women To Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.