other uses for HIV drugs?
Apr 12, 2004
my sons girlfriend has been sick for a year, she tells us they dont know what is wrong but i saw the meds she is taking and they are HIV drugs, my question is do they prescribe them for other things. she is also on antibotics, and something for crones. what should i do?
Response from Dr. Young
With only a couple of exceptions, HIV medications are used solely for the treatment of HIV.
Sounds like you need to have a talk with your girlfriend. Safer sex would be a good idea (especially here, but always).
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.