combivir: once or twice a day?
Apr 11, 2004
I just started combivir with sustiva, first scrip. Each once a day. Three knowledgeable friends have alerted me that combivir should be taken twice a day. Doctor says ONCE a day. Will once a day be the right thing to do for combivir?
Response from Dr. Young
I would definitely NOT recommend that Combivir (AZT/3TC) be taken once daily as part of a Combivir/efavirenz first regimen.
You're doctor is wrong. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.