|candid answer, would be most grateful! :-)
Apr 6, 2004
I would love to get a candid answer for you. Here is my situation. Two years with it, no meds ever, unknown resistance profile, was accepted to law school to begin this year? Would would you do, should I go, or should I make alternative future plans. Your candid answer would be most appreciated. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
Simply put (and despite my feelings about malpractice attorneys), go to law school.
Best wishes for long health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.