Mar 31, 2004
Hello, I'm contaminated since 2 years and a half, and actually I m 151.000 viral charge and 370 T4.Doctor suggest me to begin treatment with Combivir and Sustiva or Kaletra.Is this a good option?Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Young
Either of these options are very good and are among the top recommendations by the Department of Health and Human Services (USA). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Ars?
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.