|Times to take Meds
Mar 31, 2004
Hi, I have a question regarding time of day to take my meds. I am on Combivir twice a day and Sustiva once a day. I take my Combivir at 8:00am and the second one at 8:00pm. Now I don't take the Sustiva until I get ready to go to bed which is usually around 10:30-11:00pm. Is this ok or should I be taking the second dose of Combivir with the Sustiva together? And is it ok to take Combivir with food? Thank you for your help.
| Response from Dr. Pierone
It is fine to take Combivir with or without food, although most people take it with food. The evening Sustiva dose may be taken together with the second dose of Combivir or separately as you are doing. Good luck and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.