Times to take Meds

Hi, I have a question regarding time of day to take my meds. I am on Combivir twice a day and Sustiva once a day. I take my Combivir at 8:00am and the second one at 8:00pm. Now I don't take the Sustiva until I get ready to go to bed which is usually around 10:30-11:00pm. Is this ok or should I be taking the second dose of Combivir with the Sustiva together? And is it ok to take Combivir with food? Thank you for your help.

It is fine to take Combivir with or without food, although most people take it with food. The evening Sustiva dose may be taken together with the second dose of Combivir or separately as you are doing. Good luck and thanks for posting.

News on the best combo for first timers.
Re: Re: Re: "Question About Magic Johnson"