gynecomastia

i am suffering from gynecomastia for last ten years ,although it is in form of puffy nipples and the area just around the nipples,pls tell me all the possible treatments.i am too suffering from premature ejaculation and the small size of penis,pls tell me if all the problems ae related to the same cause with its treatment,i will be really greatful to you.

While these might be related to low testosterone levels, gynecomastia can also be unrelated to hormonal levels. Sometimes, these can be related to drug side effects too. Either way, speaking to your doctor about your symtoms would be important.

Good luck and thanks for reading. BY

First Line Treatment
News on the best combo for first timers.