Mar 28, 2004
What is arterial schlerosis?
When you send the answer, please put in th title that it is to Courtney Keller, so my grandparent's don't delete it. Thank you so much!!
Response from Dr. Young
Atherosclerosis is "hardening of the arteries", or the accumulation of cholesterol plaques in the the arteries of the body. Most often, the disease is the cause of heart attacks and stroke. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vaginal Sex Without Condom Safe?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.