|A word of thanks
Mar 26, 2004
To all the doctors
This is to show my appreciation for the wonderful work you guys are doing.You dedicate your time in helping us and giving hope when nothing is left.Please keep up the good work and answer those questions no matter how stupid they are as they give us a bit of hope and satisfaction.
We are hoping things will get better as we go along,who had thought we will be at this stage of therapy today.I am optimistic that some day we will have this disease as part of history as we will have vaccines and cure.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your kind words, they mean much to us here at TheBody.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Gonorrhea That Cause Numbness
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.