HIVEE/CEM15 future?

Hello Doctors- I need to say that I'm impressed with your level of outreach in educating the public on HIV issues and helping people in general. So, thank you. At any rate I'd like to know what information you have on HIVEE/CEM15 developments? I was impressed with the promising press release from Oyagen and the possibilities they stressed to potential investors-I only say this because I think I first read it in a business periodical. The other question is what other protein or gene therapies are you aware of that might have a promising future?

Here is a link to the news release. It sounds very interesting and promising, although in very early stage development. I think that the newly discovered TRIM5-alpha protein that protects cells against HIV infection is another promising target as well.

Re: Re: "Question About Magic Johnson"
When Efavirenz