magic johnson's sex life since disclosure!

Dr. Dave,

Big problem. How will I ever be able to have sex again. How has Magic Johnson done this for so long being positive? I do not like prostitutes, that is not me. What do I do? I am all ears?

Ricardo, I think you may have the wrong website, Talk Sex with Dr. Sue is at

If you mean how can you have sex even though you have HIV, well I invite our readers to help you count the ways. Let me start: get partner, (see below), inform them you have high-five (HIV), stock up on condoms, chocolate syrup and bossa nova CDs, cook a nice meal and woo them to loveland.

Now getting a partner is extra work for most with HIV. But, you can do it. Your honestly, sincerity and zest for life will shine through. My easy to give and hard to follow advice: be positive, not just HIV+.

please dave we love your no bullshit answers! :-)
check-in question, to the very sexy Wohl