different country

greetings! i have a HIV symptom & im from a country which is deprived from the benifits of caring HIV patients. the question is what alternative regimens should i take in order for me to live long? thank you very much.

There are no alternative agents that I am aware of for management of HIV. At the least, antibiotics to prevent bacterial infection are important. If you have access to internet you must have some personal resources available. You should use them to attempt to locate a treatment program. Where do you live? Let us know and perhaps we can help.

Tibotec compounds
Time for treatment?