Mar 23, 2004
greetings! i have a HIV symptom & im from a country which is deprived from the benifits of caring HIV patients. the question is what alternative regimens should i take in order for me to live long? thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Pierone
There are no alternative agents that I am aware of for management of HIV. At the least, antibiotics to prevent bacterial infection are important. If you have access to internet you must have some personal resources available. You should use them to attempt to locate a treatment program. Where do you live? Let us know and perhaps we can help.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be Hiv Negative And Have Kaposi's Sarcoma?
- What To Do When Prescriptions Do Not Work For Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.