A clear answer regarding US Patent 5,676,977

I would like to ask if any of you are able to explain whether the treatments Imusil/Tetrasil available from www.marantech.com could possibly work in the ways described by the owning company? I would recommend that you read US patent 5,676,977, and visit the marantech site before commenting. Answers such as "there is no cure (for AIDS)" "Cure for AIDS" post 01 Feb 2004 - do not go very far towards answering legitimate questions regarding the science behind a registered US patent. The reason you couldn't find the Mexico study was because it actually took place in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. (Tetrasil post - Feb 01 2004). You can see all of the relevant documentation at www.cureforaids.org

Ok, here is a clear answer - The treatments could not not possibly work in the ways described by the owning company. See my prior post regarding the Honduran study. The investigators reference Duesberg (of HIV does not cause AIDS fame)in their study rationale so this might raise a red flag. Yikes!

have a child with a positive partner?
Can one become un-resistant to meds formerly resistant to