Hep Vaccination

Dr. Brian Boyle, great web site. This is the flagship for HIV research. Here's my question: Recently I was told by my doctor- HIV specialist- to get a Hepatitis shot- vaccination. He told me there would be no side effects except for a possible sore arm at the point of injection. He gave me a double dose and Im to return in 5-6 months for the final one. For the past 2 weeks Ive been simply exhaustedmy get up and go got up and left. Knowing that one of the main symptoms of Hepatitis is fatigue, could I be reacting to the vaccination?

Response from Dr. Boyle

That would be unusual. You should contact your doctor and discuss your current problmes and make sure that your symptoms aren't caused by something else.

replacement for Crixivan?
confused PLEASE HELP!