New to treatment

I am taking Viread and Epivir with breakfast. Sustiva at night. Is it ok to take the Epivir and Viread at the same time. Thanks, Mike

Mike- thanks for your question.

Yes, it is fine to take tenofovir (Viread) and lamivudine(Epivir, 3TC) together. You could (and would suggest) that you take all three of your medications together at bedtime. This would give you an all once-daily drug regimen. Many of my patients take this regimen all at once and comment on the ease and simplicity of the once-daily three pill combo.

hiv drugs manufactured in other countries then exported to United States?
it broke my heart when i heard what it means to be a hiv/aids victem