Need advice urgently

Dear Dr. Ben,

Recently I get my results for the cd4 cells and viral load and I have cd4380 and viral load 13000.Do you recomend me to get treatment in this case.I also taking taffil from two years, because of pain in hands, and legs, but I want to leave the taffil.Please give me advice how can I stop taking taffil.I hear that taffil cant stop sudenly.Thank in advanced.

Thanks for your question.

It sounds to me that you very well might have HIV neuropathy, with pain in both hands and legs... this would lead me to think that starting HIV therapy, particularly with a CD4 count that is approximately at the ~350 mark that us US doctors use as the starting point for therapy. BY

oral thrush
really needs to be read by many