Recently tested positive

I recently tested positive in Dec 03. Recieved test results on Jan. 6, 04. I made an emergency room visit for chest pain and numbness in the arm on March 1. Test results for heart attack Neg. They did blood work. Here are the results WBC 3.0 RBC 4.45 HGB 13.8 HCT 39.9 MCV 89.6 MCH 30.9 MCHC34.5 RDW 13.0 Platelet 171 MPV 7.6 Neutro 41.4 Lymph 42.6 Mono 11.6 EOS 3.1 BASO 1.3 GRANULOCYTE ABS 1.25 Lymphocyte ABS 1.28 MONOCYTE ABS .35 Eosinophil ABS .09 BASOPHIL ABS .04 RBC MORPH Negative. Urinalysis Keytones POS 1+ Bood Chemisrty all within proper range.. I don't have health insurance so I haven't gone to a doctor since my pos test results.. I have been doing and alternative therapy to remove benzene and parasites from my body. I have passed literaly 100"s. Where am I on the blood work. I had to slow down on the body cleanse because my Kidneys where hurting. I have started a kidney cleanse and my back is getting better. The doctor at the emergency room told me i had an infection in my body. I am almost sure it is in the kidneys. But didn't give me any medicine. I have had a fever only at night for 3 days usually right at 100 or less. What does a person do if he has no money for all the test. Where do I go. From these test results am I in immediate danger. Thanks Very Much

The results you report do not seem to be too alarming. You are not anemic and your white blood cell count is not very low. You say you have parasites but fortunately the eosinophil count (often elevated during serious parasitic infections) is not elevated. The ketones in the urine can indicate that you are dehydrated and/or not eating enough.

I do not know where in the world you live so it is a challenge for me to advise you where to seek care. If at all possible, and I realize it may not be, I would seek out a clinic that treats HIV infection. DW

Problem with Tcells, Viread and Testosterone
oral thrush