re-take meds if I vomit a couple hours after dose?

If one were to vomit a couple hours after taking HIV meds, should the meds be taken again? This happened to me this evening for the first time since starting meds nearly one year ago, so I don't think the vomitting is connected to the meds, rather just an upset stomach or something. I did notice one other similar question, but it seemed to refer to vomitting immediately after taking meds. Is there a certain length of time that needs to pass after swallowing the pills when one could assume the meds were absorbed? If it matters, I am taking Epivir, Sustiva and Viread. They are fairly good sized pills and I seem to think that it may take many hours for them to disolve? I have been very "religious" about not missing a dose, so tonight when this happened (I vomitted 2 hours after taking the meds), I did take the meds again. Thank you for your help.

Response from Dr. Lee

I agree with your decision that "if in doubt- take another dose." You may not need to take a dose if there are no pill fragments in the vomit. But, with HIV medicines it is generally better to take a bit too much (once in a blue moon) rather than too little. That is of course, not the case on a daily basis. There it is important to take the medicines "Just right" like the baby bear's porridge in Goldilock's.

Be well.

adding atazanavir to a 2 month old weak cocktail
Switching From Agenerase to Lexiva but week-on/off