Fatigue Early On...

I've been infected about 6 months now. My most immediate concern is the fatique I am experiencing. Sometimes I can't even sit at a computer for longer than 20 minutes without going to lay down. As I have read through the site, the question and the answers, I see this question get answered frequently. However rarely do I see the cause actually get attributed to fatique. It could be this, it could be that, it could be anything, and it could be HIV. What I am wondering is this fatigue a normal symptom of being HIV+. I have been depressed before. I have used drugs before. I have experienced fatique before. But never I have I experienced this level of fatique that I literally can't not lay down. Is this normal as a symptom of HIV? Or is it something I should see a doctor about. It seems I can never ever find a concrete answer to ANY question I EVER ask. I am beginning to wonder if anyone actually knows anything about this depression. In the Dark

One thing that I want to state clearly for you is that HIV does indeed cause fatigue. This is a viral infection marked by an incredible rate of viral replication. Your body is foghting this infection and this takes a toll.

Certainly, depression, other illnesses, medications can also cause fatigue or worsen HIV-related fatigue.

Treatment of HIV can also relieve this fatigue in many cases. Discuss this with your doctor. IF you are not getting the empathy or answers you need, its time to find another doctor. DW

Trizivir
When to start HIV and AIDS treatment?