SERONEGATIVE

HELLO JUST READ ABOUT SERONEGATIVE I HAVE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 2 YRS AND WE JUST FOUND OUT THAT HE IS HIV+ AND PROBABLY HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME. HE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL W/CANDIDA ESOPHAGHITIS AND THEN WAS TESTED FOR HIV HIS VIRAL LOAD IS 100,000 PLUS AND CD4137 HE IS SCHEDULED TO SEE A INFECTIOUS DR. MAR.30 FOR MEDS HOWEVER I CAN GET HIM TOO QUIT SMOKING.ANY SUGGESTIONS? ALSO WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ANAL AND VAGINAL I HAVE BEEN TESTED 3 TIMES ALL WITH NEGATIVE RESULTS HOWEVER WE ARE NOW USING A CONDOM. IN JANUARY HE WAS VERY SICK AS I WAS TOO AND I HAD JUST HAD A PAP SMEAR DONE WOULD THAT HAVE INCREASED MY CHANCES OR COULD I BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WILL REMAIN NEGATIVE.I ALSO RECENTLY FOUND OUT MY PREVIOUS FIANCE OF SIX YRS. IS HIV+ AS WELL AND HAD BEEN FOR A WHILE SO AM I JUST LUCKY OR WHAT PLEASE HELP AS I AM VERY CONFUSED.

If you have tested HIV negative at least 3 months after last possible sexual exposure to someone with HIV, you are indeed lucky. Continuing to use condoms despite your record of avoiding HIV infection would be prudent.

zoloft
Can you be off a few minutes on medications