Mar 4, 2004
Are there any known probs with zoloft and anti virals?
Response from Dr. Young
To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any significant drug-drug interactions between sertraline (Zoloft) and antiretroviral medications. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is An Hiv Test Conclusive?
- How Long Does It Take For Hepatitis B To Show Up?
- After How Long Do U Need Take Hiv Test To Show If U Have It
- What Are The Chances Of Men Getting Hiv From A Woman With A Undetectable Viral Load?
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating Out A Woman?
- Can Sucking Breast Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.