Mar 4, 2004
Are there any known probs with zoloft and anti virals?
Response from Dr. Young
To the best of my knowledge, there aren't any significant drug-drug interactions between sertraline (Zoloft) and antiretroviral medications. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Acute Hiv Symptoms Last?
- Knots In Legs And Neuropathy
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.