Can I help my HIV+ partner?

Hello, my boyfriend is from Eastern Europe and I live in the US. Given generally poorer healthcare in his region, I want to find him a doctor in the US, and even bring him under my insurance coverage in the US. Do you have any suggestions on how to go about it? Where do I look for a good doctor??

Thanks a million!

A good place to start is with the American Academy of HIV Medicine. The AAHIVM has a doctor finder service on its website that searches by geographic location. Another idea is to locate the community based organizations that serves people living with HIV in your region. These groups are usually good for a referral to a doctor knowledgeable about HIV and AIDS. The body.com also has a link that helps find AIDS Service Organizations. With regard to insurance coverage this depends on your company and your employee benefits manager should be able to help you. Good luck!

O strain question
Immunotoxin and purging virus from reservoirs