Re:Happy New Year with HIV
Mar 1, 2004
Thanks for the information on the side effects of Sustiva making me dizzy/disoriented. I was getting tested yearly and was always negative until this past new years. Several people that I have talked too suggest that since my viral load was so high that I got infected about a year ago. I'm not sure. I am finally going to see an infectious desease doctor in a few days. I'll ask him about switching off of sustiva to the viramune. Thanks for your help.
Response from Dr. Pierone
You are welcome. Let us know how things go with your numbers and the regimen. Best of luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Where Do You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes If You Have Hiv?
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Can Lambskin Condoms Stop Hiv Transmission?
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.