please update us. thank you!
Feb 28, 2004
Hi. I know that you are at the aids conference and it would be great if you could update us about any good news there is about new drugs that are not yet approved but might be helpful to fight hiv. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello, here is a link to the body coverage of the Retrovirus conference. Some exciting developments include protease inhibitors that work against multi-drug resistant virus, CCR-5 inhibitors, monoclonal antibody that coats CD4 receptors, and a small molecule GP-120 inhibitor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Condom Slipped
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.