Feb 27, 2004
Will drugs from different classes be combined into single pills in the future?
Response from Dr. Young
There's nothing of this sort in development in the US. There are some multi-class pills available (by generic manufacturers) elsewhere in the world. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Does Masturbating A Lot Have Side Effects?
- How Long After Symptoms Start To Test HIV Positive?
- Negative Rna Pcr And Negative Antibody At 9 Weeks
- Swollen Salivary Glands And Acute Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.