Feb 27, 2004
Will drugs from different classes be combined into single pills in the future?
| Response from Dr. Young
There's nothing of this sort in development in the US. There are some multi-class pills available (by generic manufacturers) elsewhere in the world. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.