Early HIV treatment

Dear Dr Pierone,

I have the early symptoms of HIV, sore throat, white tongue, abdominal discomfort, burning tingleing sensation in the legs, tenderness in the groin area that would not go away. Dose it mean that I am a rapid progressor and should I start medication right away. I know that medical professionals who get infected accidentally are getting immediate treatment. What kind of treatment are they receiving and for how long. I was infected 1 month ago. Thank you very much in advance for your kind respond. Peter

Treatment of HIV depends on many factors including viral load, CD4 count, symptoms. If you have been exposed to HIV and are worried about possible infection then I would refer you the forum on modes of transmission of HIV and testing. Good luck!

Question from Africa
life expectancy and big pharma