cd4 count

My cd4 is 400 and the viral load is 800. Can a cd4 increase, if so would should I be doing to try to make this happen. I greatly appreciate you and the staff at UNC. I think you are great and I thank you for your help:)

The best way to improve a CD4 cell count is to reduce the number of little HIV virons eating up these cells for lunch.

If you are on HIV therapy now, a further reduction of your viral load may lead to an upswing in your CD4s.

If you are not on HIV therapy, then the good news is your viral load is naturally low - which bodes well for your long term treatment-free well-being. What more can you do?

Avoid crack cocaine, excessive alcohol, tobacco and any of the other poisons we mindlessly pump into our bodies. Everything you eat, drink and have sex with has to pass the good/bad test: is this good for my body and its fight against HIV or is it bad? If it fails the test - forget it. DW

just diagnosed with resistant virus!!
chemo a good idea?