Feb 21, 2004
Dear Dr Young, You've got hiv, and reached undetectable with successful treatment, what happens if you have to take another hiv test for other reasons, what would the test show? would it be positive or negative. Thanks for answering this question. Mark
Response from Dr. Young
Once you test positive (for HIV antibodies) you always test positive. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Night Sweats Mean I Have AIDS?
- Does Flaky Skin Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.