Feb 21, 2004
Dear Dr Young, You've got hiv, and reached undetectable with successful treatment, what happens if you have to take another hiv test for other reasons, what would the test show? would it be positive or negative. Thanks for answering this question. Mark
| Response from Dr. Young
Once you test positive (for HIV antibodies) you always test positive. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- Can Vaginitis Cause Chills?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.