Medication adherence and time table

Thank you for your web site it has alot of very helpful information. I have recently started taking medications, i take viread and emtriva at dinner time and sustiva at night. My question is i work for an airline so travel about 15 days of the month, when home in TN i take my viread and emtriva between 6 and 7 pm CST and take sustiva between 10-11 pm cst. As i am in the West coast often should i take my meds at the same time 6-7 PT and 10-11 PT or should i adjust my meds to fit my central time zone schedule. Thank you for any advice that you can give me.

Thanks for your question.

You should be able to take all of your medications together, to simplify things a little. Because of the very long half lives of the medications that you're taking, I'd probably just adjust your med taking to suit the time zone that you're currently in-- in other words, a shift of 2- or 3-hours won't make too much of a difference for your medications.

Thanks for reading. Let us know how your regimen works out. BY

Finding Care when Uninsured
hiv test