Cure of AIDS
Feb 10, 2004
There is a double-blind study about the results obtained in the Veteran's Hospital administration La Jolla, California and Cleveland, Ohio concerning the use of TETRASIL/IMUSIL patent #5676977, to cure AIDS?
Response from Dr. Wohl
I am in San Francisco at the major US HIV/AIDS Conference and I can tell you nowhere on the agenda is there a 'cure for AIDS' presentation. This is because, unfortunately, there is still no cure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Headache Mean I Have Hiv?
- Headache During Seroconversion
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.