Comment on T-1249

I am a little disappointed to hear that Trimeris is discontinuing its development of T-1249. Supposedly this drug would be effective against resistent virus to T-20. From what I understand their reason is simply because T-20 has failed to generate alot of sales/profits. It just seems that if a product is known to benefit sick people they shold be forced to produce it. My question is... What can I do to fight against unjustices such as this.

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. The company states that they had hoped that T-1249 would be administered less frequently than it is but that has not worked out. There are also issues with production.

I suggest you ask them about these statements and express your dissatisfaction by writing or emailing Roche, the parent company. Find the addresses relevant to where you live at www.roche.com.

Thanks

are they sure?
One Month Update