Recreational drugs and HIV treatment

I am starting treatment for the first time this week -- I will be taking Combivir and Nevirapine. I am a social person and once in a while will use coke, ecstasy, speed, marijuana. Not often....say, once a month on a Saturday night and not in excess... Are there interactions I should be aware of?

I am not aware of interactions with this regimen. However, there have been cases of death with ecstasy and ritonavir (Norvir) (Kaletra too) due to an interaction. Speed is not good for the immune system and seems to be associated with viral load increase and CD4 count decline. 'Not in excess' is oxymoronic with regard to coke and speed.

Just Diagnosed
Staph and HIV treatment