Complimentary therapies- Qi, cosmic and energy medicine.-

Hi Doctors, each and every one! I have been approached about participating in complimentary medicine trial. From the information presented to me to date, the therapy involves "healing power using Universal Energy." I work in the field and have been positive for 20 years, but have never heard of this tx. It does not appear to be invasive, use any oral or injected substances or otherwise pose physical harm. Do you know anything about this "energy" medicine? Thanks, in advance, for any information you might be able to provide.

This is outside of my realm of experience; it sounds like a spiritual approach to treatment and should certainly do no harm. Good luck!

Viramune and high viral load
yellowing of eyes with atazanavir