Night Sweat

Hi

I really appreciate what you guys doing here. Thank you very much for your service.

I have been taking meds for the pas 6 months, and I did not miss even a single time. my cd4 increased from 203 to 318 and my vl gone down from 9000 to uneductable to less than 400 copies now. (I took the blood test just 2 weeks back). But for the past two days I been having night sweat problem. I sweat so much it literally drops from my head and body. Please tell me what it shows?

Hello, two nights of night sweats does not mean very much. It usually means that you have an infection in your system (unless there are sleeping climate issues hot summer night, no air conditioning). If night sweats continue more than a few days you should see your doctor for an evaluation into the cause. Good luck!

HIV and work
About PHI