Human Growth Hormone...

Although the best bet to surving HIV is undoubtedly HARRT I was just curious if adding HGH to your daily regimine would be helpful or harmful or indifferent? At the very least it's said to improve energy levels and sometimes makes you look younger (that can't be so bad). I love what you guys do here! You have spared my doctor and therapist a million midnight panic calls! Thanks!

My experience with human growth hormone for AIDS wasting has been mixed. It works well for some people; in others side effects predominate. I haven't used it in earlier stage disease, but suspect that the same mixed pattern of outcomes would play out. There have not been formal studies of adjunctive growth hormone for uncomplicated HIV infection. Given the hassle of injections, incredible expense (buy a new car instead), and side effects, it seems prudent to wait this one out. Thanks for posting!

Diagnosed one month ago
what appears to be behind tipranvir