Feb 5, 2004
Is foot pain(heels), and having my feet cold all the time symptoms of hiv.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Some people with HIV can develop something called peripheral neuropathy in which can lead to a burning and/or numbness of the feet. Diabetes, tight shoes, crossing your legs a lot and a host of other things can also cause symptoms similar to what you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Leukemia From Hiv?
- Will I Have Hpv For The Rest Of My Life?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Urine Culture?
- White Bumps On My Tongue Is This Herpes
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.