Feb 5, 2004
Is foot pain(heels), and having my feet cold all the time symptoms of hiv.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Some people with HIV can develop something called peripheral neuropathy in which can lead to a burning and/or numbness of the feet. Diabetes, tight shoes, crossing your legs a lot and a host of other things can also cause symptoms similar to what you describe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do You Have To Take Hiv Test To Become A Firefighter?
- Hiv Rapid Test Accuracy
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
- What Are The 5 Ways Hiv Is Transmitted?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- Is 60 Days Enough To Wait For Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.