Resistant after stopping drug?

I have been on a Med break for the second time in the last year. I have been off for 4 weeks now because of Nausia caused by a multiple of medical issues. I want to know, Am I going to be resistant to that class or set of drugs? My numbers were +1000 t-cellsand 0 viral when we stopped.

Response from Dr. Lee

If your viral level was not detectable when you discontinued your medications, it is unlikely that any significant resistance to this particular regimen will have developed due to stopping the entire regimen. If you do not have a high viral level when you are off medicines and your T-cells are stable (and especially if they have never been very low) you may not need to go back on treatment for a while. Remember,it is very important that you check with your doctor and have close monitoring if you choose to hold on treatment.

Major Treatment Fatigue
Side Effects from DDI and Saquinavir at thirs chage in RX in 13 years